Friday, January 18, 2013

week of 1-20-2013: menu plan!

It's been extremely busy the past week, so here is another weekly menu post-and-run.  Hopefully next week will slow down a little, but I'm not sure... I start two classes next week!  Eventually I'll get back in the groove.

Which reminds me of this...


What, that's just me??

Anyway, MEAL PLAN:

Friday night, 1-18-2013:  out to Saturn Grill!  I plan on getting the half and half, with a half Spicy Turkey sandwich on flatbread (avocado, no mayo please!) and either a cup of soup, a side salad, or fruit cup.  I can't wait!

Saturday lunch, 1-19-2013:  we have a birthday party we're going to, and I am pretty sure some BBQ is on the menu.  And CAKE.
Saturday dinner, 1-19-2013:  going to take it easy and use up some leftover marinara.  I'm thinking either pizza, some kind of pasta, or grilled cheese sandwiches dipped in marinara with veggies.  Also dipped in marinara.  And possibly topped with melted cheese.  CHEESE OVERLOAD, yes please!

Sunday lunch, 1-20-2013:  Going over to my parents' house to visit their new puppy!  So I guess we'll eat whatever my mom ends up cooking... that's what I'm talking about!  Puppy pictures to come!
Sunday dinner, 1-20-2013:  Some bean, veggie, and ham soup that I stuck in the freezer with homemade ciabatta bread.

Monday lunch, 1-21-2013:  We both have off work!  So we'll likely eat leftovers, scrounge, or grab some Chick Fil A.
Monday dinner, 1-21-2013:  Asian orange glazed drumsticks, rice, roasted Brussel sprouts.

Tuesday, 1-22-2013:  Cooking Light Spicy Shrimp Tortilla Soup topped with cabbage.

Wednesday, 1-23-2013:  Pan-cooked pork chops, sweet potato wedges, and some type of salad.

Thursday, 1-24-2013:  Crockpot chicken and black bean tacos or tostadas with toppings GALORE!  And some latin rice, and probably a side of fruit.

That's all, folks!  See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment