Wednesday, July 25, 2012

living large: dinner at Bellini's

The Friday before our first anniversary, my husband took me out for dinner.  I didn't know where we were going, only that we had reservations at 8:30.  We ended up at Bellini's and it was FANTASTIC.


We sat outside under their arbor...  as the sun set, more of those twinkly lights came on.  It was so much fun!


Isn't it beautiful?


This view ain't so bad either! 

Anyway, for dinner we both ordered specials.  I had blackened tuna with a spicy tomato basil sauce and jasmine rice, with asparagus tips.  Uz got the pork chops with baked potato and asparagus.  We both gave our meals a "10"!



And we ended the night with a fudge mousse cake:


Thanks to my husband for the wonderful night out! 

There had been some talk about Bellini's going downhill in the past few years, but we loved every minute of our evening there.  I'd definitely send someone their way...  I plan to go back for lunch sometime and try their Chicken Pecan Salad.  *drool*


No comments:

Post a Comment