Tuesday, July 3, 2012

backload up recipes coming up!

I'm back!  Things have finally settled down at work and home enough for me to get caught up on some really good summer recipes...

In other news:

My garden is just exploding.  We've been picking gorgeous purple bell peppers, some cherry tomatoes, and lots of hot peppers.  I'm still harvesting broccoli (I can't believe it!).  We had to dig up the squash/zucchini/cucumbers because the squash bugs won this battle.  We'll try again next year!

My husband is devising an irrigation plan for next year, to use water more efficiently in the garden.  I can't WAIT to see what he comes up with!

I'm slowly knocking things off my Summer Bucket List.  Tomorrow morning we're going fishing at a pond here in the city...  I've been reading books, although they aren't off my list.  Just whatever I pick up laying around my house or my parents'.  We've slowly been cleaning out the spare bedroom so that we can move furniture in and decorate it a little bit.

Nothing too exciting to share, so I'll get on with those recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment