Friday, June 8, 2012

recipe: Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken and Homemade Wheat Bread

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!

Loved this last night...  don't forget the sesame oil!

Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken

Stats: ~313 cals
Serves: 4

1.25 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1 TBS sesame oil
2 TBS low sodium soy sauce
1 TBS Sriracha Chili Sauce
1/2 cup cilantro
1 TBS minced garlic

Put all marinade ingredients into a food processor and blend until it's liquified.

Let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes.

Grill!





























I also made some homemade wheat bread last night.  I don't have any pictures of it.  By the time we came up for air after devouring it, the bread did not look picture-worthy.  Oh well!  It was nutty, sweet, and dense... I don't think we can ever go back to plain ol' sandwich bread!  I'm sure I'll be making this again soon, so I'll post a recipe and pictures when I can.

I woke up late this morning, but I made it to work on time.  My hair is still damp, so I feel a little bit like a wet rat.  Oh well!

Hope you all have a beautiful Friday!

http://www.recipeswithtwist.com




No comments:

Post a Comment