Friday, June 1, 2012

meal plan: week of 6-4-2012

This is "budget week"...  trying to use up my freezer and pantry staples and save some money, since I spent quite a bit the last couple weeks.

Monday:  Bangin' grilled shrimp, fried rice, grilled pineapple, small salad.

Tuesday:  Pomodoro with grilled chicken and white beans, salad.

Wednesday:  Queso fundido with sausage, cheese, and toppings; leftover rice; corn and black bean salsa.

Thursday:  Thai Cilantro grilled chicken; leftover rice or baked brown rice with peas; southwestern salad (no meat).

Friday:  probably out!

Saturday Lunch:  Grilled hot dogs, avocado, corn and black bean salsa.
Saturday Dinner:  Chicken sausage, onion, bell pepper kabobs.

I've also been in a baking kind of mood lately, so I'm thinking about whipping up one of these for snacking purposes:
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Pineapple Zucchini Cake
Easy Blueberry Buttermilk Cake
Skinny Hummingbird Cupcakes (or maybe just muffins, sans icing!)

I guess I'm in the mood for some sweet bread!


You know what I'm REALLY craving??  Some cupcakes from Gigi's!



Lemon Icebox

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Peanut Butter Cup

Raspberry Buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment