Friday, August 24, 2012

weekly favorites: 8-24-2012

I haven't done this in a while, mainly because I'm L-A-Z-Y.

Chocolate Hazelnut Zucchini Bread...  heavenly!



Polka-dot sweater and bright scarf, perfect for fall.



These leopard print flats from Madewell make me drool.  My birthday is this weekend... HINT.


Cute ideas for a hanging light from BHG.



A lighter dessert, Maple-Walnut Apple Crisp.



Or a not-so-light dessert, Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze.



The Daily Puglet meets a cupcake...  I DIE.



Love the way this scarf is styled!



I really want these for fall... I'm imagining them with cute tights and knee-length skirts!


This room, for office inspiration:



Chicken and Dumplings!



I'd like this cheesecake for my birthday this weekend, please!



Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment