Thursday, July 5, 2012

The night of the Greek Chicken Pitas (it was such a good night!), Uz and I decided we needed dessert.

Okay, I decided we needed dessert.  And I also decided that it needed to be before dinner. 

Don't look at me like that...  someone has to take charge of dessert!

Anyway, so we packed up after work and drove over to Gigi's and had some fantastic cupcakes.  I absolutely adore Gigi's...  the best cupcakes I've EVER had.  EVER.  EVER.

So here they are in all their glory...  Uz got a S'mores cupcake (and it had delicious marshmallow-y icing, YUM!).  I got a Raspberry Buckle cupcake, and it was wonderful as well.  Thankfully, my husband has a giving heart and let me have a few bites of his S'mores cupcake, in return for a few bites of my raspberry one.


And then we went home and made dinner. A little backward, but it's summer time after all...  and who can resist dessert??

No comments:

Post a Comment