Monday, May 14, 2012

quick lunch post: 5-14-2012

I'm alive and thankful after a busy Mother's Day weekend!  This is just a quick lunch post, I'm working on a Mother's Day Weekend RECAP post for tonight or tomorrow so watch out for it.  It's going to be riveting.  :)

For lunch today I threw together something from all the leftovers this weekend.  I've got a turkey and colby-jack cheese sandwich on a ciabatta roll, salad, a Cara Cara orange, and two baby apricots.  Normally I would snack on the fruit later in the day, but I've got a meeting from 1:00 - 4:30 this afternoon so my regularly scheduled snack-time will be rudely interrupted... 

Speaking of which, gotta go!


please ignore my unsightly desk in the background...  I think someone needs to give her cubicle/home-away-from-home a little TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment