Thursday, May 24, 2012

oh, hai!

Not much to say today...  at least, nothing of any importance.

So far today I've stuck with making good choices for food.  I've had a lot, but I'm not going to worry about that...  I'm mainly trying to break the sugar cycle I've got going on!

Not that exciting, but here goes...

Breakfast:  egg + egg white, english muffin with whipped butter, black coffee.
Pre-Lunch Snack:  medium nectarine
Lunch 1:  Mexighetti bake and an orange
Lunch 2:  Salad (arugula/spinach/mixed lettuce), boiled egg, 1/2 oz goat cheese, balsamic dressing, 1/8 c. walnut halves, Fiber One brownie.
Post-Lunch Snack:  2 apricots, ~35 pistachios

I might have a small snackie before dinner, but since I have to eat early tonight (before piano lessons), I may not.  Dinner will be thin crust pulled pork veggie pizza.

I took a small walk, and I plan on doing quite a bit of cardio intervals tonight.  Exciting, huh?

So now that we've got all that out of the way, let's talk something fun...  like, summer style!

Memorial weekend is coming up, and I've seen all kinds of sales pop up in my email inbox.  Since my hubs and I are on a budget, I probably won't go buy anything new... but it's fun to see what I already have in my (limited) closet and copy-cat some of my favorite new styles!  I guess we'll see what I come up with this weekend.

http://thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com

Polyvore

Anthropologie

fun color combination!  from Polyvore.
from wwdzw.com

I'm outta here...  chat at ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment