Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day: stinky chicken and pizza

Well, I was really excited to grill some Pollo Sabroso for dinner on Monday night...  but the chicken was really stinky.  So we had to throw it out.  I was really sad about it.

But we gathered up some friends and drove 45 minutes out of the city to have some pizza!  It was a lot of fun.  The girls rode in one car (I drove, scary stuff!) and the guys rode in another.  On the way back we got hit with a huge rain/hail/thunderstorm.  I was so scared that my windshield was going to bust out or something.  But we made it back safe and sound.

No pictures, I was just livin' in the moment!

Oh, except this one.  I told him, "smile with your teeth!" and this is what I got.


Also, I discovered Draw Something and Instagram.  SO MUCH FUN.  I stayed up way too late playing Draw Something, and was so tired this morning.  Oh well.

my first instagram!  follow me @ LaFierrita

No comments:

Post a Comment